Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Droning on and on about my cabin

Buckybuck

Join
Mar 2, 2018
Loc
Ohio
Spring finally arrived this week in the part of the U.S. where I live, and I was finally able to get to a getaway cabin I own. I brought my new Spark with me and filmed my first video.

One thing I noticed is that when I tried to reduce the frame rate to 25 (for a more cinematic look, according to a plethora of YouTube tutorials I watched), the Spark's video becomes jerky. Any way around that? Also, I see that my video looks pixelated if viewed on YouTube in less than HD. Is there any way for force HD on YouTube?

Serif MoviePlus X5. Old software that's no longer supported, but it's fairly easy to use and best of all works on my old computer. I've tried some of the newer programs and they won't even load. I also have Sony Vegas Pro 11 and Shotcut.

One thing I've noticed is that the raw video files from the Spark are huge compared to the size of the same scenes after they've been rendered through the video editor. I wonder why. I've also tried rendering down to 25 fps in all three of the video editing programs I have, but I get stutter in all the Spark videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521