Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dual battery , with uavmods clip

Vako

Cool, aside from disconnecting the down sensor, did you do anything else? I have the same mod, just a different battery, but didn't see a massive improvement in flying time (was only a hover test in the garden though).
And ''non dji battery'' from assis2

IanSR

And ''non dji battery'' from assis2
Yeah I did this but the instructions I followed wasn't great (not sure about you but my mod just arrived in a box without instructions).

Do you have a link for the instructions you followed? Just so I can make sure I did it right. Thanks.

Edit: don't worry, I found a different video, gonna follow that instruction.

Last edited:

IanSR

Yeah gotta be a 4hawks or the other one, I'd be interested to know which since I've already done the sma mod to my remote too.

IanSR

It depends where you fly, I got 3km with stock antenna with reflector once, it depends which direction I fly in from my flying field, if I go South I can go 3-4x as far as I can if I fly East and there is very little difference in what is there, just South is down a slight hill, where-as East is flat but has a massive oak tree in the way.

I've also been doing distance testing now I have SMA connectors on my remote, and I nearly pissed myself laughing last night when the drone went 1.4km with £3 cloverleaf antennas on the remote but barely got 1.1km with all the dedicated 'range extending' equipment.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wayandsm