Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dunedin Florida, USA Flight on 1.18.20

Nice pictures!

We'll have to meet up someday soon. The Dunedin Causeway is so picturesque and fun to fly. There's always a great subject to get a different angle on.

Reactions: Vader01
The light down there is beautiful. Gulf coast, can’t wait to get back in April. With my Spark of course.
The weather should be very nice in April. I will be going to New Orleans La. in April to visit my daughter and I will be taking all 3 of my drones, Spark, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro and I can't wait to share those photos and videos when I return in this forum and the Mavic Pilots Forum. ?

The weather should be very nice in April. I will be going to New Orleans La. in April to visit my daughter and I will be taking all 3 of my drones, Spark, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Pro and I can't wait to share those photos and videos when I return in this forum and the Mavic Pilots Forum. ?
Wow a stable of flying beasts. Have a great time and look forward to the footage and stills.

Reactions: Vader01
Wow a stable of flying beasts. Have a great time and look forward to the footage and stills.
Thank you and umm yes I went a little crazy last year buying drones. Upgraded to the Mavic 2 Zoom in July and when the Mavic 2 Pro went on sale I caved in to the voices in my head saying, "you better get it at that price", so I did....lololol. ???

Nnnnn-ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe