Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Export to 1080p from DJI Go4 editor?

gearhead

Join
Jul 11, 2018
Hello,
it's my first post here. I searched a lot in this forum (and not only) and did not find an answer. Is it possible to export a 1080p video from the dji go app editor?
I download the files from the spark's sd card, open them in dji go album, then edit them and "share" them to my file manager, which saves an .mp4 file in a directory of my choice. When I open the exported video it is always 720p.
I use android 5.0 and dji go version 4.1.15

Hello,
it's my first post here. I searched a lot in this forum (and not only) and did not find an answer. Is it possible to export a 1080p video from the dji go app editor?
I download the files from the spark's sd card, open them in dji go album, then edit them and "share" them to my file manager, which saves an .mp4 file in a directory of my choice. When I open the exported video it is always 720p.
I use android 5.0 and dji go version 4.1.15
I have best luck going to editor in dji app upper left corner is arrow click> select sd card> select file and click download arrow..

I use the 1080p clips from the spark's SD. I do not have video cash turned on.
Did you manage to export 1080p edited video?
Are you using android or ios?

720p only as far as I remember. It's just not worth it unless you're on the go and must post something online quickly. Just download the files from the SD on your computer and do a nice edit with Filmora ;-)

Reactions: RPL
720p only as far as I remember. It's just not worth it unless you're on the go and must post something online quickly. Just download the files from the SD on your computer and do a nice edit with Filmora ;-)

Yeah...I guess you are right...
Thank you for the advice for Filmora, I'll check that out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe