Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FAA Part 107 sUAS Recurrent Test ~

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 26, 2018
Loc
Western NC, USA
This thread is just for those who have already passed their Part 107 RPIC test and are coming up on their 24 month time period to become current again.

Here's a great video by one of our sponsors Gold Seal giving some pertinent information about the P107 Recurrent Test.

If you are a Part 61 operator AND you are CURRENT then you only need to take the ONLINE test and PASS it! Print it off and add it to you "On Person" documents in case you get a Ramp Check.

This thread is just for those who have already passed their Part 107 RPIC test and are coming up on their 24 month time period to become current again.

Here's a great video by one of our sponsors Gold Seal giving some pertinent information about the P107 Recurrent Test.

If you are a Part 61 operator AND you are CURRENT then you only need to take the ONLINE test and PASS it! Print it off and add it to you "On Person" documents in case you get a Ramp Check.

Thanks for the useful information. If I do not take the recurrence within the two-year time frame, do I need to take the full test or just the recurrence to reinstate my Part 107 privileges?

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the useful information. If I do not take the recurrence within the two-year time frame, do I need to take the full test or just the recurrence to reinstate my Part 107 privileges?

Good morning. I just answered your question in the other thread so I'll just link to that so that others following can jump over to that thread and keep it combined:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe