Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Colors Flyover

Stunning colours & beautiful shots ?

It's taking a LONG time for the Autumn colours to kick in here in Devon, UK, but if I can get anything close to these I'll be happy.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: RotorWash
What a color palette! You just can't top nature. The Spark in capable hands never ceases to amaze. Thanks for sharing RotorWash!

You know how to make us lot jealous. Fabulous and a massive salute to Mother Nature and her Spark flying fans!! I’m sitting here in torrential rain, been like this for 3 weeks so far and our “Fall” is quietly passing by with me unable to get Spark up!

Beautiful shots! I see a lot of yellow leaves. What trees are those?

Stunning colours & beautiful shots ?

It's taking a LONG time for the Autumn colours to kick in here in Devon, UK, but if I can get anything close to these I'll be happy.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer. Can't wait to see your shots from the U.K.

Reactions: RedZeppelin
You know how to make us lot jealous. Fabulous and a massive salute to Mother Nature and her Spark flying fans!! I’m sitting here in torrential rain, been like this for 3 weeks so far and our “Fall” is quietly passing by with me unable to get Spark up!
Oh man, that sucks, three weeks of it! Our ground here is soaked to capacity as well. Hang in there though, I bet Mother Nature will come through for you.

Reactions: twickers14
Beautiful shots! I see a lot of yellow leaves. What trees are those?
Thank you! Most of the colors are coming from sugar & red maples along with white & grey birch but there's also some poplar, beech, cedar, spruce and fir mixed in there as well.

RotorWash, Stop it man, you're killin' me! ;) Fantastic Fall pics with unbelievable colors. The vid looks like shots of colored coral. Gorgeous work, once again. Thanks so much.

RotorWash, Stop it man, you're killin' me! ;) Fantastic Fall pics with unbelievable colors. The vid looks like shots of colored coral. Gorgeous work, once again. Thanks so much.
:D Thanks a lot DJ and everyone else for the kind comments and likes. I appreciate it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef