Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Family Fun - Voyageur Days Weekend

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Local festival near us is called Voyaguer Days, its a fun concert filled event with all sorts of stuff for the kids... we've made it an excuse for a family gathering weekend each year for the past 11. We've had various quantities of folks over the years, this weekend we had 10 adults and 10 children camping out... (smaller crowd than some years) So, I put the Spark up in the air a few times despite the windy, smoky forest fire driven winds... we have air quality warnings due to the smoke. I will edit some video together once I get the chance, I am way behind on my editing... still working on my haying weekend shoot too.

Here are a few stills from this weekend.

DJI_0095.JPG

DJI_0088.JPG
Next weekend we are down to me and the wife... note the massive wood pile... all that has to go into the wood shed (the building with the slatted walls). And then more will be delivered. Each year I get to stack thousands of logs... its my version of going to the gym! We are still bone dry (except for some beers consumed!) as you can see by the colour of the grass. Sadly there is a total fire ban in effect, so we could not use our fire pit. We did have some cool fake electric fires!

Voycap1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice 5th wheel camper you have! I miss camping but my wife has decided that she no longer wants to sleep on an air mattress in a tent. Oh well, thats life. I'm glad you had a good time and I hope that all of the fires are out soon.

The camper is my son's.... I have been dreaming of a motor-home, someday with time to go out and enjoy it. Plan is to drive across the top of Canada, through Nunavut and on through the Northwest Territories, then the Yukon. None of this warm Florida/Mexico stuff for us! :D

And Waldo it wearing a blue shirt and a white cap too!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe