Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Filming the Spark in flight...

Sorry Brian I looked at your still first and film later. I thought you might be an ex-high wire circus performer before I heard about the 12ft pole with the Insta. Brilliant creativity. With you it’s the process to achieve what you want and that’s brilliant We all benefit.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianP
Sorry Brian I looked at your still first and film later. I thought you might be an ex-high wire circus performer before I heard about the 12ft pole with the Insta. Brilliant creativity. With you it’s the process to achieve what you want and that’s brilliant We all benefit.
... I'm not an ex-high wire walker... (take from that what you will ;) )
yep, I get an idea and then go thro' the very testing process of figuring out how I can achieve it. ( it doesn't get easier but the achievement or work done towards it is good for my mental health ). I get these ideas and cannot let go until I attempt them... Thank you for the very kind and thoughtful words.

Reactions: RotorWash
... I'm not an ex-high wire walker... (take from that what you will ;) )
yep, I get an idea and then go thro' the very testing process of figuring out how I can achieve it. ( it doesn't get easier but the achievement or work done towards it is good for my mental health ). I get these ideas and cannot let go until I attempt them... Thank you for the very kind and thoughtful words.
My pleasure, you deserve it. Keep ‘em coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef