Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Final Cut Pro?

rcdancer

Join
Nov 3, 2018
Loc
SE United States
I've been using Final Cut Pro under their 30 day free trial to produce my videos. The more I use it, the more I like it and am inclined to pay the steep price for it. I don't like the idea of paying a monthly fee for Adobe Premier, but it seems to be popular. Anyone using Final Cut Pro that wishes they had gone with another editor?

i just got my spark and need a editor. did you look at anything else before you went to final cut?

i just got my spark and need a editor. did you look at anything else before you went to final cut?

I wasn't interested in paying a monthly fee and I have a Mac, so my choices were limited. I have used iMovie in the past; it's pretty powerful given that it's free. I wanted more power and flexibility and went with Final Cut Pro.

I have had FCP for a number of years and enjoy using it. Had it long before I ever had a drone.

Chris

I'm currently on the trial of FCP X and really like it. I'm editing on a Macbook Air 2011, not the best for video editing (couldn't run Davinci), but with FCP X it is doing ok with proxy files, I guess as long as I'm not editing 4K.

I'm currently on the trial of FCP X and really like it. I'm editing on a Macbook Air 2011, not the best for video editing (couldn't run Davinci), but with FCP X it is doing ok with proxy files, I guess as long as I'm not editing 4K.

You might also want to take a look at Wondershare Filmora. Like you I was also not able to run Premiere Pro on my laptop due to limited system resources but it handles Filmora pretty well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme