Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Finally, it flies again!

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Howdy all.... decided I would use the Spark for a change, its long been gathering dust, and I wanted to experiment with the Mod Go4 app some more, as I love that Cinematic mode... it takes Sparky to a new level of smooth. However, I am rusty with the controller so in this video its not necessarily smooth as silk. Add to that the rather cold temps and colder fingers, I kept it brief and did not obsess with composition, etc. Everything is real-time in this video. For those unfamiliar with "Cinematic Mode" it was part of the Mavic Pro (the original) and other higher end models' options in the software, DJI did not want us mere mortals to have that... someone fixed that! :cool: Basically you get sport mode with no gimabal tilt, so you can blast along at full speed and turn without the flat earthers spilling their drinks! ;)

And had to prove to my Spark brethren (and ladies, sorry!) that I still have the machine and its still relevant, despite that Mavic Air 2 in the stable! Also, gotta fly, winter makes that so much harder here.

Also, I just need 2 more subscribers to make 100... go ahead, make my day! 😆

And a little ambient work in progress for the soundtrack...

Cheers

Last edited:
Howdy all.... decided I would use the Spark for a change, its long been gathering dust, and I wanted to experiment with the Mod Go4 app some more, as I love that Cinematic mode... it takes Sparky to a new level of smooth. However, I am rusty with the controller so in this video its not necessarily smooth as silk. Add to that the rather cold temps and colder fingers, I kept it brief and did not obsess with composition, etc. Everything is real-time in this video. For those unfamiliar with "Cinematic Mode" it was part of the Mavic Pro (the original) and other higher end models' options in the software, DJI did not want us mere mortals to have that... someone fixed that! :cool: Basically you get sport mode with no gimabal tilt, so you can blast along at full speed and turn without the flat earthers spilling their drinks! ;)

And had to prove to my Spark brethren (and ladies, sorry!) that I still have the machine and its still relevant, despite that Mavic Air 2 in the stable! Also, gotta fly, winter makes that so much harder here.

Also, I just need 2 more subscribers to make 100... go ahead, make my day! 😆

And a little ambient work in progress for the soundtrack...

Cheers
nice stuff! already subbed so ... good luck crashing the ton!

nice stuff! already subbed so ... good luck crashing the ton!
Thanks, it worked! I have 100 now! Never really cared much about the number, but thats a milestone of sorts.... just 900 more to monteization... lol, not gonna happen as far as I can tell!

• Haha
Reactions: BrianP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers