Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First dron & 1st video :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, sovamoonspark.

Thanks for sharing a little bit of your world.

Welcome to the Forum.?

Reactions: sovamoonspark
Hello there. Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your video with us.
Looks like you have already got very comfortable with the controls and also learnt how to use a video editor to stitch together small clips into a full video. Well done.
So as a tip let me share this YouTube channel with you which will help you take your filming to the next level.

Thanks for words :) For me its not a problem to make a short video. With flying also i'm confortible but with camera settings I have no idea how to put settings. Tried so many times, changing the ISO, shutter speed, white balamce and ne er happy with results :) Maybe I need to watch more on youtube to move forward :))
Thanks for the links also :),

Reactions: nilanjan118
Hello there. Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your video with us.
Looks like you have already got very comfortable with the controls and also learnt how to use a video editor to stitch together small clips into a full video. Well done.
So as a tip let me share this YouTube channel with you which will help you take your filming to the next level.

Btw I'm using iMovie on my Mac for editing and its amazing, very simple and same time giving good results in the end. This is my rookie opinion :D. I downloaded also Final Cut Pro but still didnt use it

Great start and as said above good AC control. The shots into the sun are good to use occasionally but can be frustrating to watch for long. iMovie on the Mac is brilliant and I use it for family films. You must have forked out a lot on Final Cut Pro so make sure you use it. I haven’t stepped up yet but it does offer a lot more than iMovie. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: sovamoonspark
Me eather, Final Cut Pro is a big step but who knows :) maybe one day :) Enjoy in your Mr. Spark :) Your comments, suggestions are always welcome

Great start and as said above good AC control. The shots into the sun are good to use occasionally but can be frustrating to watch for long. iMovie on the Mac is brilliant and I use it for family films. You must have forked out a lot on Final Cut Pro so make sure you use it. I haven’t stepped up yet but it does offer a lot more than iMovie. Keep up the great work.
From this morning with little bit of edit :) dji1552391812664-01.jpeg

Thanks :) It was on manual but cant remeber wich setting. Edit with snapseed, easy and for rookie like me perfect :))

Hi guys, I'm new here and also new in this hobbie. I recently bought the Spark, amazing drone and I made my first video. Gonna share with you and highly appreciate your advices and tips.
Negative comments are also welcome :))

Very nice area you live in.
Excellent flying - you are a natural pilot.
You notice how the ground is dark in bright sunlight?
To remedy this, you can tilt the camera downward and the ground will lighten.
You might want to adjust the gimbal speed to 5 as most of us find the gimbal speed too fast.
to get it to 5 exactly, hold the gimbal speed adjustment dot until you see a - and + on either side of the slider.
This will allow one increment sped adjustment.

And a personal preference tip;
I find it easier to understand what subject people are talking about my post by posting individual threads to future work.
You see, some people may not hit reply and quote your comment.
When you have 3 or 4 different subjects in one thread, someone may not quote and say something like "well, if you adjust this setting your shot will be better".
Which shot were they talking about? There were 3 or 4 of them ?

Reactions: tmgrood
Woow, thanks for the words and appreciate your comment and advices. Will help me a lot. Soon I gonna put new video so hope for your comments :) Its difficult for me to adjust white balance, shutter sped and ISO as I'm still learning, learning and learning :) Using Mr. Spark less then months but already have almost 4 hours of flight. Again thanks for all

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit