Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First evening of Fall-Autumn

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hi there Sparkers! Hope all are well.

I meant to contribute to RotoWash's August sunset request, but life got too busy, so this evening I took up the MA2 and grabbed this AEB.

I have a video coming of this also... not ready yet.

Hope everyone has a fantastic fall and lets all stay safely away from Covid. Take care. FirstEveninOfFall-Northwood.jpg

Great sunset capture Robin! That was a perfectly timed shot. All healthy and well here as I hope you all are. :)

Thanks all for the kind words. Here's the video...

Music is my own original work. This was in HDR mode, which was actually a bit of a mistake when grabbing the sunset, as it did its best to maintain exposure. My bad. The noise is evident! Waiting for the next really sunny day for some real color capture.

@RotorWash, absolutely!

Great shot Robin, look forward to the video. Also looking forward to your capture of the fall colors this year! Are you still loving the MA2 or is that a stupid question?
No stupid questions.... but yes, its hard not to love it. I strongly recommend to any Spark pilot looking to upgrade. If you scrape up enough even for the basic package, do it. You wont be sorry.

Great sunset capture Robin! That was a perfectly timed shot. All healthy and well here as I hope you all are. :)
Thanks, its been good around us here, very little case activity, 1 in the past three weeks, and they recovered just fine. Sill piling the firewood here, so hoping Sunday afternoon I can grab some of that color in the bright sunshine, weather has been rather gloomy lately.

I haven’t forgotten the RotorWash challenge but as I type this it’s belting down with rain. Wife and I went for a lovely walk yesterday morning around the Downs here-all blue sky, no wind but up too late for sunrise. Temperate climate hey ho! Super shot. Batteries ready for good weather.
Mother Nature has no respect for us pilots! How are we supposed to celebrate her wonders when its raining and blowing so? Sheesh!

Hang in there and we will look forward to your battery expenditure!

Nice shot Robin. Caught the sun way low in the sky and got that great lighting effect. Thank you.
Yes, it was a spur of the moment thing, the battery was only at 65% when I went up, so it was pushing the envelope, weather has been obstinate lately. Get it while you can they say. Thanks

Great music, so clever to create it yourself. HDR is great when you want to get exposure of those nooks and crannies say in a cave shot from outside looking in but for a bit of sunset mood it’ll knock the drama out of it. You say 65% battery but was it shot real time or was there any speed up in post-prod?

Thanks all for the kind words. Here's the video...

Music is my own original work. This was in HDR mode, which was actually a bit of a mistake when grabbing the sunset, as it did its best to maintain exposure. My bad. The noise is evident! Waiting for the next really sunny day for some real color capture.

@RotorWash, absolutely!
Great sunset! .. and the original music, wow Robin fantastic sound, loved it!

Great music, so clever to create it yourself. HDR is great when you want to get exposure of those nooks and crannies say in a cave shot from outside looking in but for a bit of sunset mood it’ll knock the drama out of it. You say 65% battery but was it shot real time or was there any speed up in post-prod?
The sunset sequence was sped up 600% so the actual time on that was quite long... at least 5 minutes of hovering... The opening bit was real time. Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: twickers14
Great sunset! .. and the original music, wow Robin fantastic sound, loved it!
Thanks, just one of thousands of little audio sketches I have laying around, still dreaming of that album release...,but now people dont really buy them!

Thanks, just one of thousands of little audio sketches I have laying around, still dreaming of that album release...,but now people dont really buy them!
Maybe just change the dream a little Robin, have you looked into submitting some of your work at sites such as this one or similar?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit