Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First flight in 2021

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi all. At long last a decent window of sunshine and no wind. Still in lockdown but had to get Spark up and at ‘em. Found a relatively deserted part of the Bristol Downs and everything went well. I hadn’t forgotten how to fly!! A few shots of scenery most of you will have seen before so apologies for that-not allowed to travel anywhere and I walked to the t/o site. The Severn Bridges are in the background in one shot and I loved the cloud formation in one of the others. Yours truly in the foreground in the third. Used Luminar4 to play with the cloud formation one as it was shot into the sun. It, not me, did a good job!
EDFB098B-F96D-4E54-A504-08D1ECCE55AF.jpeg053436D4-1BA3-4D68-BA91-7D3C1AA35C26.jpeg2124CF0C-F589-4F96-A950-079FE0CAA76C.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your blue sky. ☀️

Reactions: twickers14
Gorgeous shots twickers AND no snow! In the last picture it looks like you being in the field is causing quite the traffic back up. ;) Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.

Gorgeous shots twickers AND no snow! In the last picture it looks like you being in the field is causing quite the traffic back up. ;) Thanks for taking the time to share your view with us.
Trying to be discreet in these difficult times. They’re all mostly parked up and my little wagon is amongst them!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Hi all. At long last a decent window of sunshine and no wind. Still in lockdown but had to get Spark up and at ‘em. Found a relatively deserted part of the Bristol Downs and everything went well. I hadn’t forgotten how to fly!! A few shots of scenery most of you will have seen before so apologies for that-not allowed to travel anywhere and I walked to the t/o site. The Severn Bridges are in the background in one shot and I loved the cloud formation in one of the others. Yours truly in the foreground in the third. Used Luminar4 to play with the cloud formation one as it was shot into the sun. It, not me, did a good job!
View attachment 13672View attachment 13673View attachment 13674
Super shots ! Hope you get out again real soon...

Thanks. Yes the grass is starting to come to life. In a previous post I asked you whether you get to see the Northern Lights where you are?
Sorry twickers, I must have missed that. Only on rare occasions do we get a chance, been quite a while since I've seen the last strong light show.

Sorry twickers, I must have missed that. Only on rare occasions do we get a chance, been quite a while since I've seen the last strong light show.
No probs. I have always wanted to see them. Even went on a special NLs plane ride up over N Scotland and only saw a dim green glow on the horizon!! We have some very good friends who live in Florida but she is Canadian and loves PEI. It looks beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme