Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight record sharing

sparkey44

Join
May 3, 2019
How do you share your dji go 4 flight record to this forum? I use a an android cell phone with my dji go 4 app. I'm not a smart phone expert so keep it simple. LOL

Follow the instructions here.

DJI FLIGHT LOG VIEWER

Copy and paste the url back to here for us to see if you'd like.

Good luck. :)

This was the last flight before the crash. The forced landing was when I realized that the A/C was drifting too much for my comfort so I tried to bring it down on the table but unfortunately it came down too close to the edge and fell to the concrete floor. It did try to recover but hit the wooden fence next to the table and that was the end. Do you see anything that would indicate equipment malfunction?

I'm not an expert at reading the logs, but it looks like the Home Point hadn't been established at the time of launch until 37 seconds into the flight.

The IMU numbers don't look right.

The VPS shows less than a foot off the ground?

Looks like a short up and down flight.

I'm not an expert at reading the logs, but it looks like the Home Point hadn't been established at the time of launch until 37 seconds into the flight.

The IMU numbers don't look right.

The VPS shows less than a foot off the ground?

Looks like a short up and down flight.
It was a short flight because it was a windy day and it took so long to establish a home point. I decided that the drifting which may have been caused by wind or prop wash was not a good sign to begin a flight, so I landed. That is when it fell off the table.
Anyway, I don't believe DJI would cover any of the cost for repair even though it is less than 6 months old.

Thanks for your help 317. I will probably send it in for repair tomorrow. There seems to be 4 DJI recommended repair shops so i'm thinking about sending it directly to the closest one.

It’s a shame that you won’t allow public access to the log. This forum is designed to be an educational resource, so that we can learn from each other’s mistakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers