Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying at Kumano River, Shingu, Japan

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Helloooo Sparkies.

Just managed to complete my second drone video of my Japan trip, this time at the Kumano River in Shingu, Japan.
We had planned to take a river boat tour but it was cancelled as the water level was too low (as you'll see in the video :) )
So I decided to save the day by whipping out my Spark...

Cheers and safe flying,
Ranjit

I'm getting "Video unavailable" too at 11:16am EDT. Will check back later.

It's 8:54pm EDT and still getting the "Video unavailable". I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Last edited:
Click the YouTube link in the disclaimer.

October 16, 2019 51134 AM EDT.png

Hi Spark317,
Thanks for the help. I was really wondering what went wrong, and have now figured out that the error message appears because I had inadvertently unclicked Allow Embedding. I've clicked this option now, and I hope it works.
Do let me know if it's still an issue.

Many thanks all!
Ranjit

Reactions: Spark 317
The link is working fine Rwarrior.
Nice flying and editing. I can see why the boat trip was cancelled. Glad you were able to get your Spark in the air and share the view with us. Thank you.

The link is working fine Rwarrior.
Nice flying and editing. I can see why the boat trip was cancelled. Glad you were able to get your Spark in the air and share the view with us. Thank you.
Thanks Dragonfly Joe, and thanks too for updating me on the link, glad that it's working ok now.
Cheers

Absolutely stunning scenery. Good soundtrack choice, too. I really like the reveal you get from flying backwards. So glad you got the YT link worked out, I'd have hated to miss this. Thanks for sharing, Rwarrior!

What a great place to fly. Wish I had a river like that near where I stay. Good job Ranjit. Thanks for making and sharing this video with us.

Nice video beautiful scenery. I wish we could have made it to Japan we were in Hawaii for 14 days back in 2012 two days before flying there from Hawaii my mom passed away and we had to cancel that trip. I'm hoping to make it there someday.

Jeff :cool:

Reactions: nilanjan118
Absolutely stunning scenery. Good soundtrack choice, too. I really like the reveal you get from flying backwards. So glad you got the YT link worked out, I'd have hated to miss this. Thanks for sharing, Rwarrior!
Thanks IB Spectre, glad you enjoyed it, your feedback with all the rest of the great guys keeps me motivated :)
Cheers!

Nice video beautiful scenery. I wish we could have made it to Japan we were in Hawaii for 14 days back in 2012 two days before flying there from Hawaii my mom passed away and we had to cancel that trip. I'm hoping to make it there someday.

Jeff :cool:
Thanks Jeff! Sorry to hear you couldn't make it in 2012, I think the rules would have been less rigid then.
There were lots of spots where I wish I could have flown, but I was extra mindful about not breaking any of the rules. I was always checking against the Japan NFZ maps. And about the only time I saw explicit No Flying signs were in Osaka Castle :)
All in all, I'm just glad I managed to do some flying at least..haha

Attachments

• Osaka Castle NFZ Sign.jpg
    Osaka Castle NFZ Sign.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Osaka Castle NFZ Sign2.jpg
    Osaka Castle NFZ Sign2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads