Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying in Croatia / Slovenia / Turkey

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi all,
I'm going to Croatia, Slovenia and Turkey in May and I've done quite a bit of research already on the rules and regulations about flying my Spark there.
It would also be tremendously helpful to me if any of you could provide your experiences, both positive and negative, if you've flown in any of these countries recently.
Many thanks all!
Cheers

Hello there, for Turkey if your drone is below 500grams (luckly spark is), you can fly without permission. But beware that flight near military zones and stadiums are restricted (djı go app mark these locations). Also according to rules, night flying is also prohibited. Generally people won't react your drone, but some of them may cause problem so try to avoid flying in very crowded places. About police, I never faced with them but read some cases about their lack of civil aviation rules knowledge so even a small chance be ready to explain yourself.

Hi there, thanks very much for your help. That's good news indeed [emoji106]
Hello there, for Turkey if your drone is below 500grams (luckly spark is), you can fly without permission. But beware that flight near military zones and stadiums are restricted (djı go app mark these locations). Also according to rules, night flying is also prohibited. Generally people won't react your drone, but some of them may cause problem so try to avoid flying in very crowded places. About police, I never faced with them but read some cases about their lack of civil aviation rules knowledge so even a small chance be ready to explain yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe