Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying over Lake Merced, San Francisco.

to post a video on here go to your video and right click on it go to copy link address right click on that come back here and right click and go to paste and right click that will then show the preview video.

BTW Welcome to this great forum. Jeff from Minnesota :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks, Jeff for the help. Hoping to get out more and posting more video and Pictures now the weather is getting better.
your welcome can't wait to see videos of San Francisco I miss that city. I use to drive semi from Minnesota to San Francisco/San Jose twice a month the only thing I hated was driving up/down the hills pulling a 53-foot trailer during rush hour. BTW what pier has all the shops and restaurants and where the harbor seals hang out on the docks? there is a restaurant on the second floor overlooking the bay that has Alcatraz stuff in it? my daughter will be flying there in a few weeks and wants to see it.

Jeff :cool:

your welcome can't wait to see videos of San Francisco I miss that city. I use to drive semi from Minnesota to San Francisco/San Jose twice a month the only thing I hated was driving up/down the hills pulling a 53-foot trailer during rush hour. BTW what pier has all the shops and restaurants and where the harbor seals hang out on the docks? there is a restaurant on the second floor overlooking the bay that has Alcatraz stuff in it? my daughter will be flying there in a few weeks and wants to see it.

Jeff :cool:
Pier 39 is the pier with all the shops and restaurants. Sorry, I haven't been down there in many years, so I don't know which restaurant you are thinking about. It's also a great way to see the Sea Lions up close.

Reactions: Highflyer
Pier 39 is the pier with all the shops and restaurants. Sorry, I haven't been down there in many years, so I don't know which restaurant you are thinking about. It's also a great way to see the Sea Lions up close.
thanks my kids loved seeing the sea lions there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme