Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying over the Clatsop Crest

NacMacFeegle

Join
Jan 23, 2018
Loc
Pacific Northwest

I filmed this video a few weeks ago. This corner of Northern Oregon is something of a hidden gem with tons of fascinating historical and natural marvels to be explored. The wind made this video kind of tricky to film with my DJI Spark. I also used a long telephoto lens to capture pastoral scenes on distant Puget Island in the Columbia River, and quite by accident I captured a farmer loading hay onto a truck! I didn't even notice him moving around down there until I had edited the video.

Beautiful views! I think that Oregon is such a beautiful state. I wish I had the means to visit there.

Nice!
We may head that way on vacation. Can you elaborate on the relaxed state park drone policies?

Nice!
We may head that way on vacation. Can you elaborate on the relaxed state park drone policies?

Oregon regulates drones in state parks on a park-by-park basis. Most parks have few or no restrictions on drone use. The most notable park that does not allow them is Smith Rock, which banned them in order to protect the many birds of prey that nest there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe