Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Four to Seven Spark Batteries Needed

limesqueezy

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Not sure I'll get any responses here, but I need a minimum of 4 Intelligent Batteries for my Spark. I could probably use seven. If interested please start a conversation with me. Thanks!

DJI was offering a package with 2 batteries and the Spark Portable Charging Station for $139 (effectively a free battery-good deal) Can’t find the link - the offer may have ended.

DJI was offering a package with 2 batteries and the Spark Portable Charging Station for $139 (effectively a free battery-good deal) Can’t find the link - the offer may have ended.

Thanks for the quick reply. If I have more than 4 batteries the charging station will come in handy. I'll go browse around DJI's official website and if I find a link I'll back-post it.

Hi, I bought the portable charger and twin battery pack, great buy. I now have four batteries. Personally, don’t think it’s worth going any distance to fly for the 12min a single battery would give you. Btw, I’ve found the portable charger charges the batteries faster than the mains supplied one!

I have the portable charger and it works great.....no need to have 7 batteries.
I'll be fishing on a sportfish boat and may need to send the Spark up at any time for a Blue Marlin fight. So I can't afford much downtime while we're fishing. Maybe for this trip I'll just do five and see how that works out time wise. It sounds like charging three batteries with the DJI supplied three-slot charging station takes between 50 and 80 minutes.

I'll be fishing on a sportfish boat and may need to send the Spark up at any time for a Blue Marlin fight. So I can't afford much downtime while we're fishing. Maybe for this trip I'll just do five and see how that works out time wise. It sounds like charging three batteries with the DJI supplied three-slot charging station takes between 50 and 80 minutes.
Have you used the spark out on the open water? If the wind is heavy the spark platform may not be the best. Good luck in the hunt!

Have you used the spark out on the open water? If the wind is heavy the spark platform may not be the best. Good luck in the hunt!
Yeah, we're worried the Mavic Air might have been a better choice but we're starting with the Spark and if we have trouble with the winds I'll have a good deal available to someone on a practically new drone with a bunch of accessories! Winds are forecast to be calm when and where we are going, so I'm praying to the weather god (in spanish - thanks for Google Translate!).

How much did you wind up paying for your spark
Its funny. We bought the Spark Fly More kit from Best Buy for an Amazon price match of $450. Then bought accessories from DJI and Amazon. But then out of the blue a friend from New York said... "Hey, I have a whole Spark kit for sale if you want it". The pricing worked out, and Best Buy was kind enough to forego the clearly stated %15 restocking charge. So we got a deal.

Its funny. We bought the Spark Fly More kit from Best Buy for an Amazon price match of $450. Then bought accessories from DJI and Amazon. But then out of the blue a friend from New York said... "Hey, I have a whole Spark kit for sale if you want it". The pricing worked out, and Best Buy was kind enough to forego the clearly stated %15 restocking charge. So we got a deal.
Oh, it was $550, not $450.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast