Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fourth Flight, focusing on the camera

Some beautiful country there. Where are you? One suggestion, instead of panning (yawing) try point your spark at one side of a view, and move it laterally (right stick, either full left or full right) to move across your target vista. You will be very pleased with the results. Spark's really dont pan well. One thing to get into is tripod mode for panning, its still very difficult to go extremely slowly.... Some of is will bump the 29.97 frame per second video thats native to your spark up to 59.94 if your software will interpolate to that... that will smooth it somewhat. If you care to visit my youtube channel, look at flight #7.. that was the first time I did that circly pan in Tripod mode, and the highest I had flown to that date.... I didnt lock the exposure however, should have done that.

Thanks! My video is from the top of Green Mountain in North Alabama. Some good tips. Actually, I was in tripod mode part of the time and found it challenging to keep it smooth. I'm working up to flying off the edge of cliff with spectacular views.

Great video you posted - I'll have to definitely try panning in tripod mode. thanks again,

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast