Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FPV

T B

Join
Feb 27, 2018
I’m a noob. I’ve flown a lot of indoor/line of sight mini helicopters and drones but this is my first real drone.
Is there any affordable goggles that can be used with the spark that work pretty well? Preferably goggles that would work with the spark control WiFi and could be used with other drones or that could work from an HD cord from phone to goggles?
I got the the fly more combo, came with a set of goggles that you use your phone with. The video on my phone is great but I can not get a crisp view with the goggles, always a little blurry. I downloaded an app that split my screen but that didn’t help.
Is there a brand of these style goggles that you can actually get a good view?

I use these, lovem
I use these, lovem
VR SHINECON 3D VR Glasses with B100 Remote Control
Thank you for the suggestion.
I’m definitely new to this. I’ve got the flying part and orientation down pretty good as far as line of sight.
The video aspect is very new to me.
How do these glasses link, a cord from spark rc to phone or?
Is there an app I need or is it the DJI go app that you view?
I really appreciate the info
Thank you

I have not used the remote with spark. I have used it while watching 3d movies for play, pause, volume etc. Everything I need to fly is on the spark remote. I never thought about it before. Maybe it can be used to adjust camera modes or something. I will get back to you.
As far as it being so cheap, I got mine a year ago and paid double. Maybe its considered old stock, but no matter, all it does is hold your phone to your face and focus the screen. Also adjusts for pupil distance. Works well.

I have not used the remote with spark. I have used it while watching 3d movies for play, pause, volume etc. Everything I need to fly is on the spark remote. I never thought about it before. Maybe it can be used to adjust camera modes or something. I will get back to you.
As far as it

Thank you
Just ordered them
Appreciate your time

As far as it being so cheap, I got mine a year ago and paid double. Maybe its considered old stock, but no matter, all it does is hold your phone to your face and focus the screen. Also adjusts for pupil distance. Works well.
I got the shinecon glasses, much improved image thank you.
What app do you use to split the screen while flying the spark?

I am glad you like them, I use drone VR and sometimes Litchi. Its the most fun way to fly the spark!

I have a samsung S9 phone..and I have the drone VR+ app, so all I need to do is put my phone in the goggles, and fire up the app, and it'll connect to my Sparks camera?? Do I need a cable to connect, or does it connect wirelessly??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers