Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Friend selling his Spark fly kit

dronerdave

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Sorry to use this as my first post here but I'm active over on the Mavic pilots forum under the same screen name.

One of my buddies wants to sell a Spark and accessories as a bundle. Purchased in Nov-2017

Spark & controller (currently with a skin on them) and Fly more kit. Has landing gear.
A total of 7 batteries
DJI charger as part of the fly more kit
Remote DJI field battery charger (Internal battery charges 3 Spark batteries w/o a power source)
Mavmount for monitor.
5.5" Crystal Sky monitor, battery and hub. Adapter for Mavmount.
Phantom charger brick for Crystal Sky monitor.
All cables to operate Spark/CS combo
Custom cutout hard case for drone. (case modified to accept Spark with landing gear attached)

This was a gift to his grandson but he wants a Mavic like grandpa. The Spark is in great shape but did end up in a small tree at one point in time. No damage as far as I know and he has been flying it since.

Is this package worth 1200 bucks?

I'm not sure how he plans to sell it but I'm guessing he wants to meet with the buyer. It's located in California Central Valley close to Modesto. Everything is clean and taken care of. He belongs to a RC flying club and plans to offer it to those members but I'm not sure of the interest in drones there. I'll try to get a photo of the package and maybe a few pics from the Spark itself.

Thanks
Dave

That's a decent deal. Not spectacular, as all of it added up new would be $1493. So, you are only saving $293 on used goods.
I would offer him $1000. That would be a nice deal.

That's a decent deal. Not spectacular, as all of it added up new would be $1493. So, you are only saving $293 on used goods.
I would offer him $1000. That would be a nice deal.
Sounds fair.
Thanks. If he finds it necessary to sell I'll post a pic of it.

Interested. This would all be backup equipment for me. I think the owner would be offended by my offer so maybe next time. Lots of gear.

Sorry to use this as my first post here but I'm active over on the Mavic pilots forum under the same screen name.

One of my buddies wants to sell a Spark and accessories as a bundle. Purchased in Nov-2017

Spark & controller (currently with a skin on them) and Fly more kit. Has landing gear.
A total of 7 batteries
DJI charger as part of the fly more kit
Remote DJI field battery charger (Internal battery charges 3 Spark batteries w/o a power source)
Mavmount for monitor.
5.5" Crystal Sky monitor, battery and hub. Adapter for Mavmount.
Phantom charger brick for Crystal Sky monitor.
All cables to operate Spark/CS combo
Custom cutout hard case for drone. (case modified to accept Spark with landing gear attached)

This was a gift to his grandson but he wants a Mavic like grandpa. The Spark is in great shape but did end up in a small tree at one point in time. No damage as far as I know and he has been flying it since.

Is this package worth 1200 bucks?

I'm not sure how he plans to sell it but I'm guessing he wants to meet with the buyer. It's located in California Central Valley close to Modesto. Everything is clean and taken care of. He belongs to a RC flying club and plans to offer it to those members but I'm not sure of the interest in drones there. I'll try to get a photo of the package and maybe a few pics from the Spark itself.

Thanks
Dave
Would he like to trade for new Mavic Air with extra accessories included. Only a few flights no mishaps at all. Everything is in like new condition. Onyx black.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe