Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

From France

PMS360

Join
May 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I'm Paul, dutch, 43, living in Angers, France for over 25 years. I'm a beginner with camera drones, had some helicopters and small drones in the past. Got my first Spark from a sinistered lot at a very low price. The gimbal seemed broken, but finally Youtube helped me with that and I started flying several months ago.

Been flying just with my phone, but since that is very limited, I just bought a remote and an extra pair of batteries. They should arrive any time this week.

Got my first crash today, and that's how I got here.

Hello Everyone,

I'm Paul, dutch, 43, living in Angers, France for over 25 years. I'm a beginner with camera drones, had some helicopters and small drones in the past. Got my first Spark from a sinistered lot at a very low price. The gimbal seemed broken, but finally Youtube helped me with that and I started flying several months ago.

Been flying just with my phone, but since that is very limited, I just bought a remote and an extra pair of batteries. They should arrive any time this week.

welcome aboard!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland PMS360.

Nice to meet you Paul. ?

The gimbal seemed broken, but finally Youtube helped me with that and I started flying several months ago.

I've been flying the Spark since 2017 and recently had my second crash a few weeks ago that compromised the gimbal. The first one was in 2018.

Both in my backyard due to pilot error by not canceling the RTH fast enough. :D

I Launched from one point (open area) and I moved to the comfort of a shade tree away from my HP.

When the battery got low, the Spark wanted to go home as I was flying it back to me UNDER THE TREE, and up into the tree it went.

No problems as it was stuck there and working fine, but as I was getting a ladder to retrieve it, the wind had blown it from the tree and gravity took over from there.

The Spark still fly's fine and the camera works, but the gimbal motor doesn't work and is throwing out errors so I'm going to attempt to do open Spark surgery soon to remedy the problem.

Plus one for the Prop Guards since I broke one of them and not an arm as I'm sure that would have happened on impact. ?

I haven't flown with just the phone, but the remote is the way to go.

Enjoy your Spark and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello Everyone,

Welcome from Queensland Australia make sure you always fly with G P S if spark doesn’t want to go to G P S calibrate the compass , happy and safe flying. Engie

Reactions: Spark 317
The Spark still fly's fine and the camera works, but the gimbal motor doesn't work and is throwing out errors so I'm going to attempt to do open Spark surgery soon to remedy the problem.
:( Sorry for your troubles Spark317. Good luck with the surgery, let us know how it goes. ?

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast