Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FS: PGYTECH Landing Gear Risers (Open Box)

STEPASYD

Join
Dec 20, 2019
Picked these up while I was still waiting for my Spark to arrive, come to find out my Spark is so new to me, that I'm not quite ready to fly it without the rotor guards, and the installation of these interferes with the installation of the guards, so I opted for another option that snaps onto the belly of the Spark, anywho, like I said brand new, never installed, only opened the box to confirm the manner in which they mount onto the Spark. paid 11.99 for them, asking $10 shipped USPS First Class within the lower 48 via PayPal. View attachment 12204View attachment 12203View attachment 12205Screenshot_20191230-222531_eBay.jpg

come to find out my Spark is so new to me, that I'm not quite ready to fly it without the rotor guards, and the installation of these interferes with the installation of the guards, so I opted for another option that snaps onto the belly of the Spark,

These may work, the best of both in one piece.

Good point, I'm currently running this style, that clips to the underside. But I may pick up a set of those, and try to sell my DJI branded ones.20191230_215342.jpg

Reactions: Spark 317
I've got both of these and I find the skid type ones easier to attach and they are also better landing gear for the drone. The leg type ones tend to sink into grass and other loose surfaces.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme