Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gesture Control with RC

Join
Aug 8, 2017
i bought fly more combo , spark and remote connected themselves by default. is it possible to use the gesture control without RC or do i have to start with remote every each time ?
thank you.

Put the spark in your palm and press button twice with it facing you once it recognizes a face it will take off and be in gesture mode

Reactions: mumintanriover
but i'll need to reconnect the remote and the spark again then right?
Normally no, if you turn on the RC it should connect to the Spark but you should be in the Gesture flight mode (limited photography mode). Cannot recheck now, it is raining. But I had the case that it didn't want to come back (beacon gesture failed) and I used the RC to bring it back.

No what I meant is that if you want to use it only with your phone without RC, then it needs to disconnect the RC. Because now, you cant find the Spark on the wifi list, what your phone see is the RC. And yes, when you later want to use the RC again, you need to reconnect it.

Hello everyone did you experience the spark suddenly landing weird from above indicating your telemetry altitude 0 meters even its not? Some kind of rushing down and suddenly motors got off and drop like a brick?

I think its a Gesture mode conflict with RC..

I experienced this twice
1st connect my RC to spark with my phone..
2nd i double tap my spark for palm launch
3rd the spark launch from my palm and hovers it waiting for some gestures to detect

4th i just controlled it with my RC i dnt care the gesture because i just want it my spark to take off without dirt because im on a beach..
I just forgot to set my spark to NORMAL mode.. and i maneuver it at 50 meters altitude

Then my telemetry says it 0 altitude

Then my spark start rushing from above and drop like a brick..

Conclusion: if the spark in gesture mode all of the sensors are assigned to gesture mode..
If your spark is in gesture mode then fly high with your RC
EXPECT YOUR SPARK FOR CRASH

Hi, after try the "gesture piloting" in dji go 4 (with controller on) i have the same problem : no front off obstacle and no landing "bip". All seem to be desactivated .
I try to change firmware, reset factory, uninstall dji go... no effect :(((
Could you help me plz ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe