Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Go4 editing tool

Icemanwbs

Join
Jul 31, 2018
When using the edit tool in the Go4 app, how do you get to use the video clips with the higher resolution ( from sd card onboard spark).

Open the editor. Click on album. Look at upper left of screen. You will see a box with an arrow running diagonally through it. Open that. You will see locations to import media from. If you copied the media to your device, select local media.

Reactions: Icemanwbs
This is going to be a ridiculous solution, given the cost to implement, however, if you get a DJI crystal sky, you can take the sd from spark directly into the CS.
I mention this simply because the CS monitor is a brilliant monitor, and really pumps the video

Reactions: Icemanwbs
This is going to be a ridiculous solution, given the cost to implement, however, if you get a DJI crystal sky, you can take the sd from spark directly into the CS.
I mention this simply because the CS monitor is a brilliant monitor, and really pumps the video
Isn't a separate holder required? Or does it fit under the RC ?

Isn't a separate holder required? Or does it fit under the RC ?
A holder is necessary to use the CS as a monitor while flying though I imagine you could prop it up on a table separate from the RC, but I was referring to using the CS to view the photos and videos after the flight

A holder is necessary to use the CS as a monitor while flying though I imagine you could prop it up on a table separate from the RC, but I was referring to using the CS to view the photos and videos after the flight
Oh, ok. Odd though that it won't fit in the RC , as tablets up to 7 inches will. But I do get what your saying. Thanks.

Ok, thanks. I'm hoping to get a good deal on an Apple iPad mini thru Ebay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit