Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Goggles and Spark - Stuttery Live Vision

Maxheadspace

Join
Dec 1, 2017
Loc
Washington, DC
Yesterday was my first stab at using my DJI Goggles with the Spark. After the incredibly convoluted process of starting the Spark with phone attached and then swapping for the goggles, I successfully connected to my Spark. When I took off and started flying, the video was sluggish and stuttering, to the point where I wasn't comfortable using the live view to navigate the Spark. I believe the Spark will only allow 720p for the live view, so I don't think it's the live view setting, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm assuming it's a setting that I don't have set properly, but hoping someone can provide some suggestions. Both Spark and Goggles have the latest firmware.

Thanks!

Yesterday was my first stab at using my DJI Goggles with the Spark. After the incredibly convoluted process of starting the Spark with phone attached and then swapping for the goggles, I successfully connected to my Spark. When I took off and started flying, the video was sluggish and stuttering, to the point where I wasn't comfortable using the live view to navigate the Spark. I believe the Spark will only allow 720p for the live view, so I don't think it's the live view setting, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm assuming it's a setting that I don't have set properly, but hoping someone can provide some suggestions. Both Spark and Goggles have the latest firmware.

Thanks!
I'm having no luck connecting . pls inform Exactly how I have updated all firmware

If I remember correct, Spark video transmission is 720p. So no full HD with goggles, despite goggles themselves are able to do it.

If I remember correct, Spark video transmission is 720p. So no full HD with goggles, despite goggles themselves are able to do it.

Are you saying then that I should change the view in the goggles so it isn't stuttering?

I have no experiences with DJI goggles. But if it is possible, I'd set resolution of goggles to 720P and try it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit