Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good app for waypoints and fcc

Mikey87

Join
Jul 6, 2018
Loc
Netherlands
What is the best app (Android) for using waypoints with the spark?
Another important point is the possibility to hold FCC mode in CE country, otherwise you only have +/- 300m of range. I tried red waypoints but there is no option to hold FCC mode, he just going into CE mode. Any advices? I know the name Litchi but it costs around, 25€. Does this app have the options as mentioned above? Any tips are welcome!

Reactions: TangoMango
What is the best app (Android) for using waypoints with the spark?
Another important point is the possibility to hold FCC mode in CE country, otherwise you only have +/- 300m of range. I tried red waypoints but there is no option to hold FCC mode, he just going into CE mode. Any advices? I know the name Litchi but it costs around, 25€. Does this app have the options as mentioned above? Any tips are welcome!
Get Litchi! Fly Litchi. Live and breath Litchi!

Reactions: Mikey87
I've got litchi installed, but have constantly app crashes :-(
My tablet runs on android 6.0. Its true that litchi ask for right region, so you can stay in fcc at this moment.

And also have the option to fly with fcc in ce country? Would be amazing...
Of corse not. But there are some "options" to cheat so yes it is possible to fly with FFC mode in CE locations. Simple search on YouTube for i.e. "DJI forced FFC mode".

I've got litchi installed, but have constantly app crashes :-(
My tablet runs on android 6.0. Its true that litchi ask for right region, so you can stay in fcc at this moment.
I have not one crash using Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Tab A (2016). All runs like a charm.
Check out the compatibility list to find out witch device are most successful used.

Of corse not. But there are some "options" to cheat so yes it is possible to fly with FFC mode in CE locations. Simple search on YouTube for i.e. "DJI forced FFC mode".
Thnx. Do you have any idea how to see in litchi if you are in fcc? I know in the Go 4 app simply check the wifi channels, 11 = fcc, 13=ec. Cannot find the channels in the litchi app and also youtube would not give me that information. Maybe you know? Thankyou in advance!

Today the app was updated to 4.9.
They add a pop message that otg cable is not supported for the Spark. And when otg cable is plugged in, the live stream is just available. The only things what does not work what i saw was the maximal altitude height set (you get message aircraft not connected) and the pop message "you are in another country" (when in fcc mode in europe) was not coming up.
When connected by wifi (no otg) both worked. So, otg is not fully supported in the new version 4.9.

Last edited:
use dji mod mission with dji go4 mod. Tested rigorously. Doesthe job without any flaw. Ofcourse this is available in google play store .
do you know if you can use it without controller and only with mobile?
I also think that this mission app does not have point of interest too..

Is there any app that works only with mobile? I bought Spark Pro App but it requires controller for missions....but the developer i believe told me it is in a firmware i think

What about Drone Harmony (the $29.99 one time charge for life) - how does that compare to the others and is it worth the $30 one time charge. I know there is a free 30 day trial as well. I want to try one, but want it to be as simple as possible to set up and use, and also don't want something that will be blocked by DJI at some point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex