Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good Evening from Italy

bignathan88

Join
Sep 19, 2017
Hi to all. My name is Jonathan and I'm a satisfied owner of this little jewel as the Spark is. I'm 29 yrs old and my place is Trentino Alto Adige in the very north of Italy. I'm surrounded by wonderful mounteins, brilliant lakes and fresh air. If ever someone of you will land in this region of Italy you will be able to admire castles, nice houses, fresh air and wonderful views. :D
I'm new in the drone world. I already played with RC helicopters and some toy quadcopters, but this DJI quad is my very first drone to make amatorial videos and pics. I'm still trying to learn its features.
Unfortunately I didn't have much luck because as a low end android device I found it difficult to activate, update and even to use quickshots. I fear the app is not really well optimized in my actual device. Planning to buy an iPhone SE only for this. :(

Anyway, I'm proud to be inside this community. I'm planning to become a full title drone pilot with a license too in my country. Hope to get as many suggestions, tips and tricks as possible by all the veterans here.

Jonathan

Thank you very much! I'm searching already for some tips to use at best my Spark. Really excited to shot some breathtaking pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe