Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Good ole Miami photos

Join
Jan 20, 2019
Here are some shots in and around south Florida. 0D540CBA-708E-4D16-BFDA-57189A4EBA5A.jpeg
CB Smith park in Pembroke Pines
20E571D4-E42E-42D8-8D7D-97A08CAF93CF.jpeg
Young circle or arts park in Hollywood Florida
9318DAF1-048A-4942-B964-2434520ACDB9.jpeg
Don’t remember the name of this condos rooftop pool. But it’s by young circle in Hollywood sits on top of a Parkin garage.
D31D9B81-9876-49ED-87D9-7B82860D8D8F.jpeg
Porsche design tower in sunny isles
D8131E11-E922-4DEE-8633-942FB0785CD5.jpeg
Boat life in Miami

Very, very nice shots! These are the kind of pictures that drones are made for. Next challenge is finding the right scenes to photograph and you found them!
I don't know if you're open for my thoughts about improving them even further. If not, don't read this:
I really like the graphical nature of the pictures with bright colors and geometrical shapes. To emphasize that, I would crop your pictures more to only include the interesting parts. For example, the first one, I would crop away the green and watery stuff bottom right.
In the third picture I would straighten the sides and try to get rid of the blue shadow at the bottom.

But again: I really like these pictures.

Very, very nice shots! These are the kind of pictures that drones are made for. Next challenge is finding the right scenes to photograph and you found them!
I don't know if you're open for my thoughts about improving them even further. If not, don't read this:
I really like the graphical nature of the pictures with bright colors and geometrical shapes. To emphasize that, I would crop your pictures more to only include the interesting parts. For example, the first one, I would crop away the green and watery stuff bottom right.
In the third picture I would straighten the sides and try to get rid of the blue shadow at the bottom.

But again: I really like these pictures.

Thank you for the feedback ! I actually trimmed the one with the water park and it looks awesome ! Thank you so much !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit