Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GPC does it again!!!

AeroMirage

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 28, 2017
Loc
North Carolina
As usual GPC cases are first rate.
I ordered a Spark compact case from B&H which came today. $49 with free shipping.
I don't think I ever got so much for $49 within the last 10 years!
The build, fit and finish is impeccable.
I don't care for the case that Spark comes with because there is no place for the RC, no handle and it is a bit difficult to open.
[I am glad that DJI included something and didn't devote more of the cost to a fancier case. It was a suitable shipping vessel.]
I got the Fly More combo which came with a bag (Man Purse?) which I will probably sell on eBay to someone who would use it. Or, if anyone here wants it, start a conversation.
The GPC holds everything that I want it to.
3 batteries (1 in the bird), RC, Spare props. There is a slot for tablet and a few other cubbies too.
P1080616.JPG P1080617.JPG P1080618.JPG

Looks great and very robust. But for me I am looking for more a backpack solution, which I can use as a hiking backpack. At this time I use the hard shellcase DJI provided with the flymore set, and put the rc in seperatly. So if there is a case for just the RC that would also be great. Any tips for RC case ?

As usual GPC cases are first rate.
I ordered a Spark compact case from B&H which came today. $49 with free shipping.
I don't think I ever got so much for $49 within the last 10 years!
The build, fit and finish is impeccable.
I don't care for the case that Spark comes with because there is no place for the RC, no handle and it is a bit difficult to open.
[I am glad that DJI included something and didn't devote more of the cost to a fancier case. It was a suitable shipping vessel.]
I got the Fly More combo which came with a bag (Man Purse?) which I will probably sell on eBay to someone who would use it. Or, if anyone here wants it, start a conversation.
The GPC holds everything that I want it to.
3 batteries (1 in the bird), RC, Spare props. There is a slot for tablet and a few other cubbies too.
View attachment 736 View attachment 737 View attachment 738

Seems there is no space for the charger

Looks great and very robust. But for me I am looking for more a backpack solution, which I can use as a hiking backpack. At this time I use the hard shellcase DJI provided with the flymore set, and put the rc in seperatly. So if there is a case for just the RC that would also be great. Any tips for RC case ?
Found these on eBay:
Remote Control Carry Case Storage Bag Protective Box for DJI Spark RC Drone
Best Hard Shell Cases For DJI Mavic Pro Drone and Remote Controller (Spark Compa | eBay

Reactions: BelGer
To make a good thing better, I sold the bag and case that came with the spark for $20 on ebay, so this case ended up costing me $29.00

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme