Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Kansas City

Maxwell Jeeves

Join
Jun 4, 2018
Loc
Kansas City
Hello everyone. Checking in from Kansas City, just north of MKC airport.
Last Christmas I was given a Propel Micro as a stocking stuffer gift. I loved it so much zipping around the house and just messing around that I decided to upgrade! I picked the Spark up yesterday and so far I am having a blast with it. After flying the propel, I was shocked I couldn't just fire it up and take off. Quite the learning curve, but if flies like a dream.

-Jeeves

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Hello from the Mid-West, Maxwell Jeeves.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

ello everyone. Checking in from Kansas City, just north of MKC airport.
Last Christmas I was given a Propel Micro as a stocking stuffer gift. I loved it so much zipping around the house and just messing around that I decided to upgrade! I picked the Spark up yesterday and so far I am having a blast with it. After flying the propel, I was shocked I couldn't just fire it up and take off. Quite the learning curve, but if flies like a dream.

-Jeeves
Hi Jeeves,

Just arrived in KC after some years in the Arizona desert. Looking for other Spark Pilots who fly in the KC area.
Hello everyone. Checking in from Kansas City, just north of MKC airport.

-Jeeves

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit