Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Happy Solstice

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
For us in the northern hemisphere its now Summer! Hopefully that means lots of great flying weather. And for you folks in the south, time is running out! ? After the winter we had up here, and the wet spring, hoping the gods will smile on us finally!

Fly Safe Everyone. I'll be on the roof howling at the moon tonight :D;)

Never more clear re N v S hemispheres than DDEFA6AF-7809-48C2-B261-41B3C7054EF7.jpegon my Geochron in the kitchen. OK a day or so late but it shows perfectly Summer/Winter. The map moves to show the time in every part of the world and where it is day or night. Here in the UK we’re just slipping in towards night but our friends in the America’s are still mid-afternoon. A bit more flying time for them! Safe flying.

Reactions: Spark 317
For us in the northern hemisphere its now Summer! Hopefully that means lots of great flying weather. And for you folks in the south, time is running out! ? After the winter we had up here, and the wet spring, hoping the gods will smile on us finally!
===============
Can't deny that I agree with you..but if the GODS get to challenge each other and elects to freeze our as4$$ and drop tons of it on us....I'm OK with it ...I do enjoy Snowmobiling a lot...in fact the reason I bought my Spark !

I had to squint but I did see the Yamaha brand in the back, I think.

That's what I ride but haven't been for about five years, but now that I have a flying camera, I just might get back into it again.

I like the road wheels on the Ski Doos for the marginal snow days when the roads are bare and tough to get to the good stuff.

The black one was mine Expedition 2018 I traded it for an Grand Touring this year, the wheels are also very practical and appreciated by the Gas stations...with those down we do not carve the driveways with our skis....

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme