Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hard reset of Spark and Controller

Antiboost

Join
Jul 29, 2021
Is there a way to do as big of a reset as possible? My Spark is really misbehaving with YAW commands. There's no smoothing and the initial turn the horizon attitude changes a lot.
Being my first drone purchased used it seemed OK on arrival.
However I've had it a month and it's been a bit erratic came back under RTH recently and kept turning 90 degrees and nearly flying backwards.

I've changed to new props but unless it's software am worried it's faulty.

I managed to smooth it out thanks. The setting was on FPV I changed to Follow smooth now
This is the setting that almost nobody changes, thats prob why "we" did not recognize your issue.
Glad you solved it!
Regarding the RTH behaviour: You are supposed to launch straight up to 10m/30ft or so, wait some seconds so the bird can shot a photo of your launch site. It's doin this with no action from the pilot, and it activate something called "precision landing".
If RTH is initiated, the bird will return to launch site, rotate according to launch bearing (pointing direction), compare "photo" with ground and start descending.. trying to hit excact spot. It can, and sometimes will, go slightly backwards/forwards/sideways to achieve a so-called precision landing. This is normal. Sometimes it hits within a few cm's, sometimes it misses with meters. In real life "we" prefer to land the bird manually.

101328lm1n1nk8rkcrnckr.png

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to hear that, maybe seller knew of tge grumbles, hence sale. Paypal purchase? You have 180 days ti file a claim, pretty much 100% vacks buyer, or credit card, it has insurance too, good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe