Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

HDR

Yes. Use the AEB mode when you’re taking a picture. The camera will take 3 quick pictures, all at different exposures (low, normal, high).

Then, export the pictures to your computer and use post-editing software to create HDR. I prefer/use Photomatix when creating HDR.

Yes. Use the AEB mode when you’re taking a picture. The camera will take 3 quick pictures, all at different exposures (low, normal, high).

Then, export the pictures to your computer and use post-editing software to create HDR. I prefer/use Photomatix when creating HDR.
It means, if I want to do pano, I need to do three pano with 3 different exposures, then export and edit everyone, and after this I can do normal pano.
Is Photomatix free?

Not sure if the AEB feature works on Pano mode. I believe you can get a free trial with Photmatix. Otherwise, it was like $40

Not sure if the AEB feature works on Pano mode. I believe you can get a free trial with Photmatix. Otherwise, it was like $40
When I wrote "download photomatix" I didn't see official site, bcs I saw only "illegal" full versions. That's a small plus of living here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme