Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Headless flying

No headless mode.

Just watch your arrow on the map in your app to see what direction it is heading in. If you get too confused, you can always press RTH.

Headless as in without a controller? Yes, in gesture mode. You can palm launch, gesture video record, wave it away and wait for it to start tracking you then go do your thing, it will follow and record you. When you are done, gesture stop recording, gesture recall, palm launch and drop it back in your bag.

Headless as in without a controller? Yes, in gesture mode. You can palm launch, gesture video record, wave it away and wait for it to start tracking you then go do your thing, it will follow and record you. When you are done, gesture stop recording, gesture recall, palm launch and drop it back in your bag.

What you describe is not what is considered "headless mode" in this hobby.

What you describe is not what is considered "headless mode" in this hobby.
I know, however, I was recently asked about flying headless by a new mavic owner and new pilot. I asked what they meant and they wanted to know if they could fly without the controller. Noticing that the OP is new I thought I would ask if thats what they meant in my post :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef