Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello everyone, from Bsas. Argentina.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: werewolfk501
Welcome from England. May the best team win on Saturday. I’m a rugby nut as well as a keen Spark pilot. You’ll learn a bunch from the guys and gals on this Forum.

Reactions: werewolfk501
Thanks. I’ve been to london, york, edimburgh, inverness, galway and Dublin on september.
Could not Decide to take the spark With me.
I did not know about the laws to fly it there
Of course i regret it when i visited the moher cliffs, the giants causeway... among other landscapes.
[emoji53]

Thanks. I’ve been to london, york, edimburgh, inverness, galway and Dublin on september.
Could not Decide to take the spark With me.
I did not know about the laws to fly it there
Of course i regret it when i visited the moher cliffs, the giants causeway... among other landscapes.
[emoji53]
We welcome Spark flyers, in fact any drone flyers, all you have to do is keep to the Rules otherwise known as the Drone Code here in the UK-check it out on the web. Glad you had a good time here.

Hi! Welcome! Greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina (haha) I’m from Argentina too I don’t post much but I read everything. I’ve been following this forums for a couple of years. Hope you’ll find it very useful.

Por donde salís a volar? Yo voy por Vicente López en la costanera por las mañanas no hay mucha gente y el paisaje es lindo...

I know this is an English spoken forum, I’ve just asked where he goes to fly. Only wanted to write something in Spanish to him.

Hope you enjoy your Spark. Good luck and fly safe.

Sandro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef