Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from East London

John N

Join
Aug 22, 2017
Hi All,

Just introducing myself - a drone newbie and secondary school Design and Technology teacher.

Looking forward to flying, filming and photographing the East End and sharing my experiences of this incredible technology with the next generation.

Kids need access to this technology and they need to see their environment in all it's glory!

Looking forward to getting their heads in the sky and to sharing experience with you guys.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hi All,

Just introducing myself - a drone newbie and secondary school Design and Technology teacher.

Looking forward to flying, filming and photographing the East End and sharing my experiences of this incredible technology with the next generation.

Kids need access to this technology and they need to see their environment in all it's glory!

Looking forward to getting their heads in the sky and to sharing experience with you guys.

Welcome, it sounds like you have a great plan to share. Happy Flying and please share some images of the youngsters flying.

Welcome and am new also to the Spark Forum. Have many fond memories in Islington and with my mates Dave and Rob who live just up from Angel station....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe