Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Georgia

Epoweredrc

Join
Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone, new member to the site, and well I am also a new Spark owner, have had mine a week today and already logged about 15 flights.
I am not new to radio control as I have been into radio control most of my life. started with radio control cars when i was 2-3yrs old Flying airplanes at age 9, helicopters later in life i was about 20 or so, then quads/drones for past 2-3 years. mostly flown FPV type quads, but picked up a Breeze 4 k over a yr ago loved how great of photos it took and video and then I always wanted a DJI Phantom never could afford one. when i looked at the price always ended up buying a new plane or helicopter over just a machine to take videos. but found out a guy i knew had a DJI mavic pro and it was all down hill after that lol. Found out really quick i couldn't afford that so i found out about the Spark and started looking at videos. picked up a like new one off ebay for a decent price and I am loving it.

Already enjoying the site. seems like some good info here. Glad someone told me about it.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Epoweredrc.

The Spark is an amazing little bundle of fun.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from SW Minnesota :cool:

Hi everyone, new member to the site, and well I am also a new Spark owner, have had mine a week today and already logged about 15 flights.
I am not new to radio control as I have been into radio control most of my life. started with radio control cars when i was 2-3yrs old Flying airplanes at age 9, helicopters later in life i was about 20 or so, then quads/drones for past 2-3 years. mostly flown FPV type quads, but picked up a Breeze 4 k over a yr ago loved how great of photos it took and video and then I always wanted a DJI Phantom never could afford one. when i looked at the price always ended up buying a new plane or helicopter over just a machine to take videos. but found out a guy i knew had a DJI mavic pro and it was all down hill after that lol. Found out really quick i couldn't afford that so i found out about the Spark and started looking at videos. picked up a like new one off ebay for a decent price and I am loving it.

Already enjoying the site. seems like some good info here. Glad someone told me about it.
Welcome to the site, Alpharetta GA here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit