Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Louisiana!

rasncain

Join
Jan 13, 2019
I managed to purchase my first drone (DJI Spark) last Friday from a local Sams. When I saw the price they were selling it at I had to buy it. Spark, two batteries and controller for .... $150 new in box. If they had more I would have bought them all.

It has been an amazing few days with it. I'm blown away by how easy this is to fly and the video quality is just wow. Best $150 I've spent.

So glad to be an owner of one of these!

IMG_1455.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: rasncain
3BBgMnm.png
to the forum from SW Minnesota. you got a hell of a deal on the sparky looking forward to seeing pictures/videos.

Welcome lucky fellow... What a deal
You gonna love that flying cam.
(Good idea to include a pic, hard to believe)

Reactions: rasncain
I managed to purchase my first drone (DJI Spark) last Friday from a local Sams. When I saw the price they were selling it at I had to buy it. Spark, two batteries and controller for .... $150 new in box. If they had more I would have bought them all.

It has been an amazing few days with it. I'm blown away by how easy this is to fly and the video quality is just wow. Best $150 I've spent.

View attachment 8324
Wow. That's gotta be below Sam's cost. Please keep an eye on that store for me will you? If they do something similar with a Mavic Pro 2 or Mavic Zoom, jump on it and I'll give you a generous reimbursement including your handling and shipping costs to me. Thanks!

View attachment 8324
where is this sams at?

Welcome to the Community..!!

View attachment 8324

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme