Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Texas

Blind Rookie

Join
Aug 2, 2018
Just got my first drone as a gift. Been wanting one, just haven't had time to do much about it.

Hope to get my first flight in this weekend... fingers crossed.

Looking forward to getting educated from this forum, so please feel free to share any lessons learned that you might not have already posted.

Cheers,
Mike

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Blind Rookie.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Blind Rookie
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Thanks all, looking forward to it. This forum has been an excellent source of information since I got my Spark.

Cheers

Hi Mike... Best advice I can offer, and from my own experience here, read read read. Get yourself a pre-flight checklist and follow it religiously each time you plan to go up. Install UAVForecast on your device (free) and check the wind forecast and wind profiles each time you plan to go up. Windy.com is also good (free app also). Install AirMap.. check if you are in a warning zone or worse. I use FlightRadar24 to check the skies above me for traffic before taking off.

Most of all, fly like you want this hobby to last, there are some who throw rules to the wind, and give drones a bad name.

Fly safe and welcome to the community.

Hi Mike... Best advice I can offer, and from my own experience here, read read read. Get yourself a pre-flight checklist and follow it religiously each time you plan to go up. Install UAVForecast on your device (free) and check the wind forecast and wind profiles each time you plan to go up. Windy.com is also good (free app also). Install AirMap.. check if you are in a warning zone or worse. I use FlightRadar24 to check the skies above me for traffic before taking off.

Most of all, fly like you want this hobby to last, there are some who throw rules to the wind, and give drones a bad name.

Fly safe and welcome to the community.

Thanks for the welcome and the tips... I'll take all I can get. Much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit