Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

HEllo I am Lostxrabbitt

lostxrabbitt

Join
Apr 10, 2021
I am drone pilot from russia. I am here to find out if hobby class american drone pilots are at level my country should be concernedwith in the coming ""strictly hypothetiical"" ofcourse, street fighting against ofcourse a strictly hypothetical capitalist swine population, again ofcourse we are not referring to You wonderfully social people here. We are your friends. Have some more vodka. I will be... How you say?????Like mouse quiet in corner. Yes?

I am drone pilot from russia. I am here to find out if hobby class american drone pilots are at level my country should be concernedwith in the coming ""strictly hypothetiical"" ofcourse, street fighting against ofcourse a strictly hypothetical capitalist swine population, again ofcourse we are not referring to You wonderfully social people here. We are your friends. Have some more vodka. I will be... How you say?????Like mouse quiet in corner. Yes?
You might be on the wrong forum

I am drone pilot from Russia. I am here to find out if hobby class american drone pilots are at level my country should be concernedwith in the coming ""strictly hypothetiical"" ofcourse, street fighting against ofcourse a strictly hypothetical capitalist swine population, again ofcourse we are not referring to You wonderfully social people here. We are your friends. Have some more vodka. I will be... How you say?????Like mouse quiet in corner. Yes?

You might be on the wrong forum
Total joke i was just messing arround. I was hoping anyone who read that would be smart enough to know i was full of crap and call me on it. Guess not but anyway hello im Rabbitt.

Reactions: Rattydude77
The truth is i have a spark that just all of a sudden says navigation error cant take off and gets 0 bars on the gps icon and sometimes it tells me my smart device (meaning android) is the one with the weak gps signal. Weird thing is that even if i try to take off or start the props up they dont do crap. And they still dont even without any smart device and just the rc and the aircraft. does anyone have any brilliiant advice besides screw off ruskie.. LOL

Welcome to SparkPilots and hello from Chicago, USA, lostxrabbitt. Quiet the sense of humor you have. We have members from all over the world here that get along with great ease.

We have no idea of your Spark expertise. Is your Spark new to you? Have you flown it previously and now it doesn't work? Have you created a DJI account and tried installing or re-installing the software? Lots of possibilities, could you give us more details on what you have tried.

Welcome to the forum! :)

well i have flashed the firm ware on both the app and the pc software. I have a dji account and i am pretty good at software and hardware learning but ffor some reason i cant figure out why its not getting a gps signal. i did download an android emulator on my pc then installed the dji app and it showed my location as washington right around some very sensitive areas, obvious nofly zones but i cleared that up and it still doesnt fly.. I dont understand why its saying it needs gps anyway it doesnt havee to have it to fly., So i wonder if it is misdiagnosing itself...// Oh and btw thee vodka is here in oregon if you want some

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme