Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello - Indiana here!

CEssex1983

Join
Aug 21, 2019
Hi hi. I’ve been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks, so I thought I’d make it official and say hello! I’m Chris, l live about an hour west of Indianapolis and I like to fly my Spark. I’ve only had mine for a couple of weeks.

This is my first grown up drone. Before this I had a cheap cheap SYMA and for about a week, I had the Tello. The Tello didn’t do it for me with the big limitations involved. I ended up returning it and getting my Spark! So far I love it.

I am also studying for my Part 107, so I can be one of our drone guys for the tv station I work for.

I’m excited to join the group!

Welcome, Chris to the forum ? great bunch of guys/gals on here.

Jeff from Minnesota :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, CEssex1983.

The Spark is my first drone too. Unless a paper airplane counts. ?

What station do you work for?
I may start watching the news again for your coverage when you get your license.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, CEssex1983.

The Spark is my first drone too. Unless a paper airplane counts. ?

What station do you work for?
I may start watching the news again for your coverage when you get your license.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

I work for WTHI-TV. One of our engineers has a license, but it’s tough because he has a lot of non news things he has to do.

I’m in the news department, so me getting it would be a big help

Reactions: Spark 317
Hi hi. I’ve been lurking these forums for a couple of weeks, so I thought I’d make it official and say hello! I’m Chris, l live about an hour west of Indianapolis and I like to fly my Spark. I’ve only had mine for a couple of weeks.

This is my first grown up drone. Before this I had a cheap cheap SYMA and for about a week, I had the Tello. The Tello didn’t do it for me with the big limitations involved. I ended up returning it and getting my Spark! So far I love it.

I am also studying for my Part 107, so I can be one of our drone guys for the tv station I work for.

I’m excited to join the group!
You have joined the right forum for getting all the help and advise you need. Welcome from Australia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef