Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello Spark Pilots

Join
Nov 15, 2018
Got a question for you pilots, maybe you can help me clear this out.

I know this is for spark pilots but its your intuitional advice i seek, lol intuitional.

So I found a Phantom 4 Pro drone on a classifieds which I wont name because if it turns out to be real, I WANTS It lol. Anyway it has only two photos, the case with the drone inside two battery boxes and the props all in the second photo, the 1st photo is a close up. The seller did however under contacts give a phone number that is Lafayette Louisiana area code and his location on the forum is the same. His instructions were to call or text.

He also as far as the description just says, about the flight time, megapxl camera and great for photography and its like new.

So whats up, could this be a scam or should I call'em up in the morning and maybe go meet him?

Btw I ask because I've a friend who got a phantom 4 new and he paid $1420 for it so I was kinda wondering you know, guy sells a 1000+ drone for 400 but then i saw he left contact, his location and so on so what should I do, Buy it or Leave it, because I have enough for the 400 USD Price.

These are the only photos on his posting.

Attachments

• 00A0A_lnzRSQrPssS_600x450.jpg
    00A0A_lnzRSQrPssS_600x450.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 00101_gpHQdi4GWfB_600x450.jpg
    00101_gpHQdi4GWfB_600x450.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
The first photo above was also being used to sell a brand new Phantom 4 Pro+ in India. You can see that listing at here.

Reactions: FLYINGDEUTSCHMAN
darn, so it could be a scam? That suuuuuucks, lol. Well I'm gonna call the provided local Contact just out of curiosity i guess lol. darn. Well hey man, thanks for the Intel, and Have a happy thanksgiving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67