Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help..... idiot newbie ?

Rall

Join
May 22, 2019
Help..... hi all ,just purchased a spark second hand on eBay ( I know ) and when I try to connect with the spark or the rc it says “ wrong password “ I’ve emailed the seller and asked if for any reason did he change the password (waiting) but in my eagerness to start flying I wondered if anyone on here could help ,I have used the spark and rc passwords ,appreciate any replies ( within reason thanks all bob

Help..... hi all ,just purchased a spark second hand on eBay ( I know ) and when I try to connect with the spark or the rc it says “ wrong password “ I’ve emailed the seller and asked if for any reason did he change the password (waiting) but in my eagerness to start flying I wondered if anyone on here could help ,I have used the spark and rc passwords ,appreciate any replies ( within reason thanks all bob

No worries buying on Ebay. all of my drones, Spark, Air, Pro are from Ebay with no problems you just need to know what you are buying.

No worries buying on Ebay. all of my drones, Spark, Air, Pro are from Ebay with no problems you just need to know what you are buying.

With eBay you never really know what you are buying until you have it in your hands. What you receive also depends a lot on who you are buying it from. That is also rather opaque.

Unscrupulous sellers can easily hide on eBay amongst the legitimate vendors.

The phrase "buyer beware" is more relevant than ever when online shopping.

alot are rebuilt and repackaged... your better off buying off dji there 50 bucks maybe less and not packaged by someone. orrrrr and i say or lol you can buy a hv 1500 mah pack off ebay or somewhere and rebuild your batteries forever im thinking of doing that when mine fail seeing how lipos like to die at the 2 year mark or just when ever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme