Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help me win video of the month?

Pixies Channel

Join
May 27, 2018
Hi all, not too sure if this is allowed or not but I will give it a shot.

I am in a facebook group called drone seekers and they have just started doing a video of the month thing and I am in second place at the moment. So what I was wondering if my fellow Spark pilots could do me a massive favour and vote for me (Just Drone and cameras). All you have to do is click on the link below and join the group. You then wait for the approval which isn't too long then scroll down the screen to where the poll is and press Just Drones and camera.

And what's even better if you have a drone channel for youtube you can post your videos on there too for a few extra views.

Thank you all in advance and sorry if this is not allowed.

Drone Seekers

Hi all, not too sure if this is allowed or not but I will give it a shot.

I am in a facebook group called drone seekers and they have just started doing a video of the month thing and I am in second place at the moment. So what I was wondering if my fellow Spark pilots could do me a massive favour and vote for me (Just Drone and cameras). All you have to do is click on the link below and join the group. You then wait for the approval which isn't too long then scroll down the screen to where the poll is and press Just Drones and camera.

And what's even better if you have a drone channel for youtube you can post your videos on there too for a few extra views.

Thank you all in advance and sorry if this is not allowed.

Drone Seekers

Sorry, bro. Bad timing.

Deleted my Facebook account this afternoon when they admitted today to leaking even millions more passwords. They are worse than a computer virus.

I still hope you win that contest tho!

Is there a deadline for the contest? Will surely vote for you and might as well post my own video. ;)

Reactions: Pixies Channel
Is there a deadline for the contest? Will surely vote for you and might as well post my own video. ;)

Closes on the 27th mate, Unfortunately, entries are closed for this month but, There going to be doing one every month if the moaning feckers stop having ago lol. Some folks are moaning about the competition, Why I don't know, Maybe it's because they haven't had their video voted on yet. You can put your video in next months contest if you wish.

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe