Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help with video feed.

Derek

Join
Aug 7, 2017
So I just got my spark rc and hooked it all up but the video feed is so bad with lagging! What’s the best way to fix it so it doesn’t lag or be choppy? I’m using a iPhone 7 Plus.

Try disabling Bluetooth on your iPhone.

Mine lags too and nothing i have done has fixed it on the phone side of things but put an sd card in drone and the video is smooth

Mine lags too and nothing i have done has fixed it on the phone side of things but put an sd card in drone and the video is smooth
Can you list what you have done to help us see what you've possibly missed to narrow down the options?

Tried otg but couldnt get it to work then tried dji suggestion of de linking rc and drone then re linking downgrading firmware and upgrading deleting and re loading dji go app. Then they blamed my device but the device i am using is only for drone so it only had dji app on it and have also tried my friends latest model iphone all same result

Tried otg but couldnt get it to work then tried dji suggestion of de linking rc and drone then re linking downgrading firmware and upgrading deleting and re loading dji go app. Then they blamed my device but the device i am using is only for drone so it only had dji app on it and have also tried my friends latest model iphone all same result
Whats the make and model of your device?

What wasn't working with the OTG then? It wouldn't recognize your device, wouldn't recognize its connected, or what was the case? With all the cases if they differ.

At least:
  • No way to change Wifi band. If needed, you need to do it through wifi before connecting OTG.
  • No signal level indication. In any case it is not working so good with wifi connection.
  • No official support from DJI. LOL
That's the ones I know, maybe there are some others.

Forget also the loss each time of the settings of configurable buttons on the Spark. Currently I don't know a workaround apart setting it back each time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast