Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help !!!!

mikepowney

Join
Nov 4, 2018
Havnt been able to fly due to the weather recently... but prior to 3 weeks ago spark was all good... today powered up controller and batteries but although I can find remote wifi I can't find spark on its own try to link holding battery button but no beeps even after 30 secs..... Jessup who I bought from 5 months ago say go to dji.... dji say it's got to go to Holland to.be looked at... dji assistant can't find spark when plugged into laptop either.....solid red and flashing green on aircraft..1546522580102.jpeg any ideas guys

Last edited:
Yes done all that with dji on the phone at same time ... Spark won't emit wifi ....

If you look at your phone's network settings when the aircraft and remote are linked (and both powered on) the Spark's wifi will not be visible to the phone. This is normal.

So turn off the RC. Then turn on Spark and check phone's network settings again - Spark should now be visible. If it isn't visible then press and hold battery button to reset Spark wifi. Then it will appear.

Yup tried all that when I tried to reset spark wifi pressing button for 9 secs aircraft did not beep at a ll

Sorry bro - I'm trying.

I've had a finicky time with the initial connections but never had them unlink so they wouldn't pair back again.

That battery behavior is clearly abnormal (but odds unlikely both would go bad at once).

The only other solution that comes to mind is to drain one battery down all the way by leaving drone on. I've never had to try this myself but I've read this will reset the battery. Not much to lose if battery not working anyway - just wish I could be certain it works. Maybe keep a fan directed at Spark so doesn't get overheated. .

solid red and flashing green on aircraft..

What's what?

You didn't indicate which end was flashing what.

Refer to this diagram for the rear Status Indicator Lights telling you what's happening if that is it.

20180526_053532.png

Which ever end was solid red, the Spark may be ready to take a picture (front), or critical error (rear).

In your picture, It looks like the front is red so check the flash pattern of the rear LED's with chart.

Also in the picture, I see the remote is powered up but I can't see the red/green LED indicator. I assume it's illuminated and probably red since you are not connected.

Havnt been able to fly due to the weather recently... but prior to 3 weeks ago spark was all good... today powered up controller and batteries but although I can find remote wifi I can't find spark on its own try to link holding battery button but no beeps even after 30 secs..... Jessup who I bought from 5 months ago say go to dji.... dji say it's got to go to Holland to.be looked at... dji assistant can't find spark when plugged into laptop either.....solid red and flashing green on aircraft..View attachment 8173 any ideas guys
how to link spark to remote control - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme