Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

help

Join
Mar 19, 2019
Had my spark since Christmas, and am still struggling to use it.......do I really have to go through all the start up pages on DGI GO4 as if I've just unpacked the drone?? This seems stupid , especially as there's a note saying " If you're already enrolled then these pages won't show"??????

Had my spark since Christmas, and am still struggling to use it.......do I really have to go through all the start up pages on DGI GO4 as if I've just unpacked the drone?? This seems stupid , especially as there's a note saying " If you're already enrolled then these pages won't show"??????

If you are referring to the on screen tutorials... I only saw those on day one and never again. I completely forget they even existed.

I recall the individual flight modes also had check boxes "do not show again" to permanently dismiss them.

It would help to know what device you are using. Once or twice I've had to delete the Go 4 app and reinstall it fresh to fix a bad problem. It would be worth your time to try that to get rid of those nag screens. I understand you'd be starting over but I can tell you that it worked both times for me

If you are referring to the on screen tutorials... I only saw those on day one and never again. I completely forget they even existed.

I recall the individual flight modes also had check boxes "do not show again" to permanently dismiss them.

It would help to know what device you are using. Once or twice I've had to delete the Go 4 app and reinstall it fresh to fix a bad problem. It would be worth your time to try that to get rid of those nag screens. I understand you'd be starting over but I can tell you that it worked both times for me

Thanks for that! I'll try deleting and re loading the app
George

Reactions: Andre Levite
I got the tutorial once on IOS and then again when the Go4 app was updated. Haven't seen it since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme