Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey folks, New Spark owner

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Arizona Desperado.

The controller should last at least five or six batteries before it needs to be recharged.

They make third party 12 volt chargers for the Spark or a small dc/ac inverter would work for charging while on the road.

You might have to do a little wiring on the bike to get the power to the saddle bags if available?

I purchased a portable power bank if I'm away from power and can charge my gear while in the field.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, how many average battery charges would last a single Controller charge? Im planning a Harley ride to Montana, Im working on a way to charge while I ride. Thanks

Welcome. As stated about 5-6 batteries in drone is a safe bet in when you need to charge your controller. The Go4 app will show you the battery level in %. Also a quick tap on the power button will show in the up to 4 lights. I would not start a flight with only two lights on the controller. I had a panic incident when I was fly from a moving boat and the drone was over water and far away from me. The I was in stopped and we had a hot landing. No damage and still dry.

enjoy.

Welcome! I charge mine every chance I get and I notice that it never takes long so I'm assuming that Two or three batteries don't take it down much. That being said..most of my flights are in the 10 minute range. Your trip sound's like a lot of fun and a good chance to get great scenery with your Spark.

Reactions: Arizona Desperado
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Arizona Desperado.

The controller should last at least five or six batteries before it needs to be recharged.

They make third party 12 volt chargers for the Spark or a small dc/ac inverter would work for charging while on the road.

You might have to do a little wiring on the bike to get the power to the saddle bags if available?

I purchased a portable power bank if I'm away from power and can charge my gear while in the field.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:
thanks, wiring should be easy to the saddle bags, using a grommet/plug in the bottom. With stopping every couple hours, I shouldn't have any low batteries, LOL

Reactions: Spark 317
Welcome! I charge mine every chance I get and I notice that it never takes long so I'm assuming that Two or three batteries don't take it down much. That being said..most of my flights are in the 10 minute range. Your trip sound's like a lot of fun and a good chance to get great scenery with your Spark.
fingers ARE crossed for decent weather and great videos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme